Okay, so my neighbor has a Rooster and if you have ever heard a Rooster you will know that they are SO annoying! But this Rooster is not a normal Rooster... Oh NO! Heaven Forbid! I am telling you it doesn't even sound like a Rooster, it sounds like a Dying Whale or some Dying animal. So at 5 Freaking o' clock EVERY morning I get Woken up by the sound of a animal that sounds like it just got hit by a car! And it doesn't stop, it just keeps Crowing all morning long! At first I had no idea what is was...Like I told you it doesn't sound like a Rooster...I thought it was some kids playing outside or something. But then I find out that my neighbor has chickens! I was like....GREAT!!! I swear if I get woken up by that Freaking Bird one more time I am going to buy a gun and my neighbors will never see that bird again!!! ......DINNER IS SERVED!!!
2 comments:
Yay Jessa!! At least you could borrow Jared's paint-ball gun and make it all colorful. So the next time it crows or whales...get out the gun run over there and blow its brains off. It soon will learn that when it crows it gets hit. WhaaLA no more crowing. I do like chicken for dinner though. Either way is good. LOL!
Okay...time to move to the city girlfriend! We don't have sheep, roosters, cows or even canals! We do have Nordstroms, Starbucks, Real Salt Lake, Utah Jazz, Outdoor concerts, Museums and even a University! Okay - We do have Beetdiggers! I'm going to do all I can to get that name changed! hahaha
Post a Comment