Thursday, August 28, 2008

I PASSED! WOOT!!

WOOT! WOOT! I would just like to announce that I passed my driving test today!! I know, I know... you are all just so proud of me! lol! I am going to go to the DMV on Tuesday and FINALLY getting my license!! YAY!! The waking up at at 4 o'clock in the morning everyday this week has paid off! WOOT! :) I am so happy to be able to drive now! ( and so are my parents!) lol! This is my beautiful Grand Am! lol! I was practicing backing it up that's why it is faced the wrong way!


4 comments:

Julie said...

JESSA!! YAHOOOOO>....I am soo proud of you that is just awesome!! So now you can drive to my house and hang out!! That rocks so bad!

Karen T said...

Way to go!!! It will be so nice having you mobile! Come take us for a ride. I think you need a University of Utah sticker on that car! hahaha

As always, we are so proud of you!

Jessa said...

Lol! I will get beat up down here for having that sticker on my car!lol. Julie, there will definatly be random visits! lol!

Karen T said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
We love you.
Karen & Dad