Friday, May 29, 2009

Bring On Summer!

This past week was the Last week of school! Woot! I am so happy that it is FINALLY summer! Okay, so I will miss all of my friends and I will miss being a Junior! This year was a lot of fun! I can't believe that I am going to be a senior! Weird... These are some pictures I took of my friends on the last day... well, the last day I went to school... haha
Oh yeah.. and another thing I will definatly NOT miss is school lunches.. Yuck! On monday My friend kept telling me that there was a blood ball in my chicken sandwich... yeah, pretty much I lost my appetite... Later I realized that there really WAS a blood ball in it! Gross!
Tuesday, My friends came over and we had a water fight!! Woot! We all got soaked! Ahh! I love Summer!





2 comments:

Julie said...

AAhhh bittersweet!

Can't wait to hang wit you this summer....call me!

Karine's Blog said...

ahh! haha i told you there would be a blood ball! i stopped buying em after the first million blood balls :P and gross..i hate that first pic lol you look so cute but i look a little spesh