Friday, September 4, 2009

Geez... I'm old...

I Had the most amazing birthday EVER! It was so Fun! First, I Partied it up with my friends at ClasRopes! That was a BLAST! They have a rock wall, a giant swing, zipline and more! The giant swing was probably the best one! And the Balance one was So scary! I kept saying "get me down! get me down!" I was so scared! Haha





"YES! I made it!" at least that's what I was thinking until he told me I had to turn around and fall backwards.....

Sunday, I had a family party! Ah! I love my family! They are all so awesome! :D





When I saw all of those candles I kept thinking "Wow.. there are a lot of candles on that cake!"
On my actual birthday(August 31) I was probably one of the most happiest people on the face of the planet! My friends, Patrick and Karine, Came and got me and took me to kneaders for breakfast!! Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm! they are so awesome! All of my friends are! I don't know what I would do without such good friends! Later, My mom took me to get a pedicure and eat at macoroni grill!! I love my mom! :D Yes, I had the most wonderful birthday! :D Thank you to everyone who made it so awesome! I love you all! :D

1 comment:

Karen T said...

I'm so glad you had a FAB birthday! You deserve it!