Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Missed Call

Yesterday I had some friends over to hang out and watch a movie. Well, we decided that we wanted to watch a scary movie... yeah, not a good idea. You have to know that I do not do scary... every time someone takes me to a haunted house for Halloween I always end up Crying even before we go in... I know, I know I am pathetic, but I can usually handle scary movies. The movie we decided to watch is called One Missed Call. It's about This girl that died and calls people from the phone's of people she has already killed. She leaves a voice mail and it is always dated a couple of days in the future and it gives a time. The voice mail is of your own death. Yeah, so one of my friends had to leave so we said we would finish watching it when he got back, but we decided to continue watching it anyway...haha... it came to this part where there was this baby doll and it moved and we both just started freaking out, because we both can't do dolls moving, and that's when we had to turn it off and wait until our other friend came back. Anyway, I had to sleep with the light on last night cause I was so freaked out by that movie. I am NEVER watching that movie again!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I watched that movie with Devin and Zack and they purposely set my ringtone to the "special" ringtone, and started calling me! I was about to kill them! I like slept with my phone out of the room I was so scared!XD

Karen T said...

That reminds me of the time at Lagoon when you wouldn't go in the "Frightmares" haunted house! I'd much rather watch a chick flick then get freaked out!

Julie said...

UMM....Yeah I don't do scary movies either!! Actually I don't do scary anything!! LOL! I stay with light and funny:0)

Julie said...

PS. BOYS ARE THE DEVIL!!