On July 31st, I had the opportunity to go to Youth Conference in Moab. The Theme was Nephi's Journey and I learned so much about him and the incredible faith he had. When we got there we made movies on Nephi's life. Our group had the story of when he went to retrieve the Brass Plates. I was Lemuel. :) They were so funny!! Friday we used the "Liahona" to find clues and get to the "Promised Land." ( We really used a GPS) It was basically a hike and it symbolized Nephi's Journey to the Promised Land. Yesterday, We packed everything up and headed to the river. It was so hot!!! There were these Polish Guys there and let me tell ya...I saw more than I wanted to see! Who Wears Short Shorts! The River was fun to float down. Our River Guide let us swim through rapids and she was crazy, She has been sky diving five times! We were way slow cause our boat was deflating:( but it was still way fun!!
Our Toilets were a little better than a Porta-potty, but they stunk SO bad! It was basically a hole in the ground with spiders on the seat and there were no showers! I felt so nasty when I got home, I know that the smell radiating from the tent was coming from me! I LOVE showers!!
Sorry I don't have Pictures right now, I need to get them developed. I will post them when I get them!
Navy's Birth
10 years ago




3 comments:
Phew...I can smell you from here! Sounds like you had fun.....I also love showers, after I had the babies I only showered like once a week, geez what did they do back when there were no showers.
ps love your music
Welcome home! I'm dancing to your music!
Post a Comment