This is my cat O'Shea. My mom and I think he has Down syndrome or something. When he was a kitten he would run into walls and fall down the stairs and he can't meow right. oh, did I mention he drinks out of the toilet? Yeah... So maybe I should say this is my DOG, O'shea. He doesn't clean himself on one side of his body,so he gets matted fur and nobody wants to pet him cause he feels nasty. This morning my mom took him to get shaved. We usually do this every year cause he is retarded and can't get the cleaning himself thing down. So this is the new and improved O'shea! lol He looks really funny!
Navy's Birth
10 years ago




4 comments:
OH MY....that cat kills me:)
You have Ellah's theme song on your playlist....LOL Umbrella...ellah oh oh!
Haha, I love your cat! It made me laugh how Jared and Karine were like intrigued by it! Haha!!
BTW, you are soooo freakin' pretty! I love ya!!
Julie! I know! I was so happy when I found It! It reminds me of Ellah every time I hear It!
Becca,
i know!lol! They are so Funny!! And Thank You!!
Post a Comment